“There still exist those who revel in the glory of the printed page and it’s important to reach them.”
- Forbes magazine
Print isn't dead
Yes, it’s essential to communicate online nowadays, but reaching your target audience offline is just as important.
It’s sometimes easier to be seen on paper than it is on a screen, where readers are constantly bombarded with information from social media, advertisements and emails.
There’s also the fact that people can take brochures and flyers away with them to read at their leisure, whether they pick them up at a conference, in your shop, from a public information stand or anywhere else your target market might be hanging out.
One concisely written flyer or brochure could get your message across to the right person in a matter of seconds.
But here’s the thing. The words you’ve printed must demand to be read.
How we can help
There’s no use in covering your marketing materials with vague promises and confusing industry jargon.
The difference between capturing someone’s interest and losing it forever can rest on the briefest glance. The words they read need to make an immediate impact. So, how?
Our team of professional journalists and copywriters have spent their careers mastering the art of captivating copy. We know what people want to read; we’ve built our working lives around it.
Work with us and we’ll help you create:
- Attention grabbing headlines
- Scannable subheads, bullet points and pull quotes
- Easy to follow content
- Informative and inspiring captions
- Compelling calls to action
No one knows your business like you do, so we’ll begin by taking the time to understand what you want to achieve from your marketing. Then we’ll come up with the words to make it happen.
Our process usually works like this:
- During an initial meeting, Skype or phone call, we’ll discuss your business goals and copy requirements before quoting you a fair price for the job.
- Once you’ve decided to go ahead, we’ll have a more in-depth briefing to gather the information we require to create your brochure or flyer, from the clients you’re aiming at to the key messages it needs to convey.
- Our team will then turn the concept we’ve discussed into compelling copy, written to capture the attention of your target audience. This may involve working with your designer to ensure that your words and graphics combine as effectively as possible.
- After your feedback, we will make any necessary amends and present you with the final copy. We can even proof the final designed brochure or flyer for you, to ensure it’s word perfect.
Don’t let those beautifully printed brochures end up in the bin - work with us and we’ll ensure that your marketing materials leave a lasting impression.