“When all the big self-published authors are asked what was their biggest mistake, the overwhelming answer is not getting their book edited.”
Why write a book?
It’s an inspiring thought – a book with your name on the cover! But before you start scribbling down ideas and daydreaming about your launch party, it’s worth considering what you want to gain from the experience.
An expertly written book or e-book can:
- Establish you as an expert in your field
- Encourage people to sign up to your mailing list*
- Gain publicity and press coverage for your business
- Help you secure speaking engagements
- Make a profit through cover sales
*We did it ourselves here [linked to homepage ‘Level 03’], see?
How we can help
Whatever your reason for wanting to produce a book, it’s extremely useful to have someone on hand to guide you through the writing and editing process. Not even the most prestigious published authors work alone.
You might know your subject inside out, but turning your knowledge into a compelling book that maintains your reader’s attention from start to finish is a challenge that requires expert help.
From concept and structure planning to proofreading and editing, our team of professional journalists and copywriters are experienced in all forms of written content. We can help you turn your ideas into pages full of well-crafted writing, working collaboratively to make sure your vision doesn’t get lost along the way.
How involved we get is down to you, but here are a few of the ways our team can help:
- A detailed consultation to help you understand your objectives, plan your concept and come up with a structure for your book.
- Creative collaboration via phone, Skype or email to track your progress and overcome writer’s block through brainstorming and idea generation.
- Proofreading and editing that will perfect your tone and hone in on the most important aspects of your writing.
- Full content delivery, where we’ll ghost write everything for you based on a brief.
To start planning your path to publication today, get in touch for a friendly chat.